Vision and Mission
Our mission is to develop sports acumen amongst the children and the youth of the society and introduce tennis to 50,000 children in the next 5 years, producing Olympic and Grand slam champions for the year 2032.
- Skills and fitness development program for the children between 5 to 9 years.
- Player Development Program for the children between 5 to 9 years.
- Advance Training Program for national and international level players above 15 years of age
- Recreational Program for adults and teenagers.
- Current number of students being trained under LPG sports academy is more than 250.
Internationally certified and experienced coaches.
- Coaches Education Program to develop coaching and training skills.
- Parent Education Program to enable them to guide their children for sports.
- “Raise a happy sweat” was an initiative done by the LPG team for underprivileged children by providing them with free equipment and coaching.
- “Hit the ball” was a social program started by LPG for partially blind children in Lucknow by providing free coaching and equipment to them.